So classes are over (FOREVER!!!) and I decided to take a much need vacation with some of my best buddies from Minnesota. I hopped a train, then 2 days and 4 plan rides later... I was in Mexico! Trust me, it was
totally worth it. I got to hang out with some of my best friends, and it was like we had never spent a day apart. Love it! Mexico was beautiful, and as you can imagine, this very pale person got a sunburn. Ha! I think that my skin has actually not seen sun in so long, it didn't know what to do.
Here are some pictures from the trip! Okay, pictures of the house we stayed in. More to come!
beach
ocean
view from the roof (ocean is there somewhere!)
rooftop pool
the crew in the kitchen
ground pool
La Casa! :)
Did the boys have a standard issue uniform? Khaki shorts and tank tops? hehe. :)
ReplyDeletethose tank tops were a joke for mere because she hates them. ha!
ReplyDeleteThank God. I was a little concerned... :)
ReplyDelete