Now I couldn't miss a royal wedding when it was in my hometown of Edinburgh, could I? I high-tailed it down to Holyrood Palace after slaving away in the business school all morning. It was pretty packed, but mainly because they wouldn't really let people close to the church where
Zara Phillips (aka Princess Anne's daughter) was getting married. I managed to get a few videos... but it's basically of cars and you can see people's hands. Those hands, however, belong to everyone royal! The Queen, Charles & Camilla, Will & Kate, Harry... and the bride and groom, I guess. So, enjoy the video. Maybe you can pick out some people from it... good luck!
That little arrow is where I was standing.
(I'm not actually in the photo, but you get the idea.)
And here is what you all
really want. People that I wish I had seen up close and personal today.
Lovely Harry
The cutest Duke and Duchess I know!
The happy couple...
No comments:
Post a Comment