Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A little bit of home...

So I didn't end up hiking this weekend.  We had some typical Edinburgh weather... so it was a little gloomy and rainy on Saturday & Sunday.  Hopefully I can get out there soon. 

However... I did visit this place.  Any guesses where I went?


This is a magical place that makes you feel like you're back at home in the States.  Right across the street from each other are these two lovely places:



AND


Costkea... get it?  Costco & Ikea.  Yippee!  I felt like I was right back in Minneapolis (at least for an hour or so). :)

2 comments:

  1. Costco and Ikea! Now I don't know if I'm as jealous of you living in Scotland as I was. But then I re-read the haggis balls post, and oh yeah, I'm jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you come over here... we'll go get some haggis balls. So delicious!!! :)

    ReplyDelete