I have come to find out that I live in a pretty cool area. My building is at the top of a HUGE hill, called The Mound, and overlooks the castle, gardens, shopping, and I can actually see the ocean from my 4th floor window. The only negative is that once you walk down, you have to walk all the way back up! If I don't have amazing legs by the end of this program, I'm going to be really ticked off!
I just wanted to get some pictures up, but I'm too sleepy to post them all. Gotta keep people coming back, right? :)
So this is a view of my building, Mylne's court.
This is 'Mylne's Close' (some of the million stairs that I climb up and down every day) that takes you up to the main street level.
And this is my neighbor... Edinburgh Castle!
One of the fountains in the castle garden.
Some cool dude hanging out in the trees (I need to figure out who this is).
Your new camera takes great pictures! I just got mine in yesterday. :) Thanks again!
ReplyDelete