Friday, January 14, 2011

Ireland pictures

Here are some pictures from our time in Ireland!  I can't believe I forgot to take pictures at the Jameson Distillery.  :(  I can assure you, it was delicious!

Mere & Jenny in front of the Guinness factory

Bottles, bottles everywhere... and not a drop to drink...
Just kidding!  You get a free pint! Yippee!  :)

 Mere & me in the Sky Lounge 
(we look sleepy/gross because we literally JUST got into Ireland a few hours before)
Jenny was a trooper and drank Mere & my pint.  :)
It was too early in the day for me to be drinking Guinness!


An old abbey

 Abbey...

Ancient Dolmen -- burial spot 

Stone walls...

more Guinness!

Cliffs of Moher in Galway

O'Brien's Tower in Galway

A random castle that I can't remember the name of... 

The name of this pub makes me miss the Irish Lion!   :)

Dublin Castle

Tea & treats at the Queen of Tarts in Dublin

St. Patrick's Cathedral

2 comments: