Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Old
Never in my life have I felt so old. Never! Granted, I'm only 29... and I know that's not old, but on the brink of being old. Ha! No, going to school in the UK will make you feel very old, very quickly. I mean, in the States you usually can't even apply to a graduate school for a business degree unless you have worked for 3 - 5 years. Not here, my friend! People are straight out of undergrad. Really?!? So my class is full of people who are 22 or 23 years old. I kid you not. Don't get me wrong, they are all nice people (well, most of them are nice), but there is a big difference in maturity and life experience from someone in their early 20s versus late 20s. Ugh.
Now to blow all of your minds... there is someone in my class that was born in 1990!!! I can hardly even comprehend that. How do I have someone in my class that was born in the 90s? How do I know someone that was born in the 90s? It's ridiculous. And depressing. Thank goodness I'll be out of school before I turn 30.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Maureen, you make me laugh! I miss you oh so much!!
ReplyDelete