Anyway, my friend Gretta and I scoured the place, and we found a couple of names! Sorry to those of you that don't really care about HP. Ha!
Below we have the grave of Thomas Riddell, Esq. Pretty much Tom Riddle, right?
And then we have William McGonagall, which was the inspiration for Prof. McGonagall. I guess there was a grave close by that had the name Minerva on it, but I missed that one. Maybe I'll have to go back and check it out. Anyway, this guy below is noted as being the worst poet in British History. At least he gets his picture taken all the time.
Okay, that's my nerd break. Hope you enjoyed it!
DORK.
ReplyDeleteHey... I titled the post 'Nerd Alert' to give you fair warning. :)
ReplyDeletethis is super cool and i don't even read harry potter! nice work.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed the nerd break!
ReplyDelete