Monday, February 14, 2011

Oh yeah, prepare to be jealous!



I bet you're wondering... 'What is that crazy, amazing mug that Maureen is drinking out of?'  Well, I will answer that question for you!  It is the first of many cheesy things that I will be purchasing over the next couple of months.  That's right... this mug is an official 'Royal Wedding Mug' for William & Kate.  Ha!  It's too funny... and I completely love it.  My friend Gretta picked it up for me when she was down in London over the weekend.

My tickets are booked, and I will be heading down there for the royal wedding.  I'm still convinced that my invitation has not made it in the mail yet, but regardless, I will be standing outside with the masses to watch someone drive by that slightly resembles royalty! :)



I think this is only the beginning of my collection.  I see tea towels, magnets, and many knick-knacks in my future!  Be afraid... be very afraid!

2 comments: