It's time for the Fringe! It's a HUGE festival that is in Edinburgh every August, and basically runs the whole month. Lots of shows to see... comedy, theater, music, dance... basically a little bit of everything. But it makes it very hard to focus when about 1 million people show up in your city and there are fun shows going on literally every minute of the day... all while trying to finish your dissertation. I don't think that the school thought about this very much.
Don't worry! I'm 'balancing' both... aka getting work done during the day and hitting shows at night. It's been pretty amazing, I'm not going to lie!
This is one of the venues! A big purple cow. Love it!
The crazy, busy streets!
And here are some of the shows/people that I'm seeing:
Alex Horne -- super funny!
Bob Downe -- I couldn't resist... he looks hilarious!
Craig Hill... we'll see about this one. :)
David Sedaris!
Margaret Cho!
The Transformers -- they were so amazing!
I have a crush on one of them now. Ha!









No comments:
Post a Comment