Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I'm down to two days!

It's hard to believe, but I will be flying over the big blue ocean in just a matter of hours.  It's crazy!  I still don't fully believe it's happening... but the very full luggage, and very empty room is a constant reminder.  I'm ready to leave, but I'm not ready to leave.  Lots of things left to be done here.  AND... I don't have any idea what I'm doing when I get home. So that part is pretty frightening.  I'm trying to view it as an adventure, though.  Who knows where I will end up?  I certainly don't.  I will, however, take this time to relax and visit friends -- in between all of the job hunting, of course.  I won't be completely irresponsible!  But I am very excited to see friends and family.  Lots of good fun to be had!  Anyway, the US better get ready because I'll be back on Friday night.  Watch out, Indiana! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment